Saturday, July 19, 2014

"Ascent"

This started out as my resume when I had just graduated a few years back. I decided to revamp it to become more of a companion piece to my new resume. If anyone ever needs to know why and how I wanted to become a game designer, this is the place to look:

https://41cc131c36fe5b3d359ac1391b850b1de4507a5b.googledrive.com/host/0Bx6xb7n-5ZbxZmpyVzdVOXBKSkU/index.html

The last time I made this, I used placeholder art that came with the software I used at the time (Gamemaker), and it didn't have sound. This time around, I used a different software (Construct 2), drew my own art and composed my own music for the game. I still wouldn't call myself a master programmer or art maestro, but it's good to know I can make a complete game on my own :-)

Screens:




























No comments:

Post a Comment